1.Irregular attendance, habitual inattention to school work, obscenity in word or act, disrespect to school authorities, transgressions of the rules given in the diary, cheating or any other misconduct, even outside the school precincts, any behaviour considered by the Principal not suitable to the good tone and general good of the school, are sufficient reasons for punishment, fine, even dismissal of the offender.
2. Damage done by the student to school property will have to be made good. Classrooms should be kept tidy and attractive.Scribbling on furniture or on walls is strictly forbidden.
3.Class monitors should ensure that lights are switched off when leaving the classroom.
4.Any collection of money or things for any purpose is to be done with the permission from the Principal. Presenting of gifts to any member of staff on any occasion, during the school hours, by any student is forbidden.
5. All students should come to school on time. Habitual latecomers may be asked to go back home. Punctuality and discipline should be the watchwords of every student. Report on time; be brisk in your walk.
6. Students are not allowed to receive visitors in the school.
7. Students found cheating during Examination, will not be allowed to answer the rest of the papers and promotion will not be granted even if they have passed their previous tests.
8. Mobile phones are not allowed in the school premises. If any student is found carrying
Mobile phone, it will be confiscated and not returned.
9. English being the language of instruction in school, it is compulsory for all the students to speak in English in school.