Admission to the school is open to girls only irrespective of caste, creed or colour. Admission is granted based on observation and interactions with the child depending on the class to which admission is sought.
- A child seeking admission to LKG should complete 3+ years of age on 31st of March of the year of admission.
- A copy of the birth certificate of child issued by the Muncipal Corporation/ competent authority under 'Registration Birth and Death Act 1969'.
- A passport size colour photo.
- Aadhaar card of the child.
- Achievement record / report of the previous year (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate in original (if applicable) are required during admission.
Admission is subject to the availability of seat and it shall be based on the discretion of the Principal whose decision shall be final and binding.
- Forms and all the accompanying documents / photographs,
once submitted, will become the property of the school and
shall not be returned.
- Management reserves the right to make any changes in the
process and norms of admission, subject to the rules and
regulations at the time of admision.
- Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission.
The management reserves the right to accept or reject any
registration form without furnishing any reason.
Admission Helpline: 0191-2480 717 | 60050 53434 (between 09.00 am-01.00 pm).